BEAT CATALOG | INSTANT DELIVERY
MOBIL USERS CLICK HERE



LICENSES

Basic Lease: Sell Up to 2000 copies, MP3 format, Must credit itsKOTIC , Instant delivery, Lease contract, I still own.

Lease Trackout: Sell Up to 2000 copies, MP3/Wav/Trackout format, Must credit itsKOTIC , Instant delivery, Lease contract, I still own. ​

Premium Lease: Sell Up to 5000 copies, MP3/Wav/Trackout format, Must credit itsKOTIC , Instant delivery, Lease contract, I still own. ​

Exclusive: Sell unlimited copies, MP3/Wav/Trackout format, Must credit itsKOTIC , Instant delivery, Exclusive contract, I still own.

Customs: Custom leases and exclusives rights and beats are available. Contact itsKOTIC@gmail.com with any serious inquiries. Thank you for your support.

Quality Beats for Artist and Brands WorldWide


itsKOTICbeats.com is owned and operated by indie producer itsKOTIC. Internationally cosigned as one of the hottest independent producers in the hiphop industry, itsKOTIC has now made available high quality industry beats from his catalog exclusively on itsKOTICbeats.com at an affordable rate.

As a Recording Arts graduate from Full Sail, itsKOTIC specializes in a unique sound that combines several elements of hip hop and urban music, his music production is ideal for your next single, mixtape, &/or album.

Since launching his website, itsKOTIC has produced and collaborated with various independent, and industry clients including: Judah Priest, Money Mark Diggla, KiƱo, Cheryl Martinez, St Laz, Esco Records, Papi Shank, Singa Boy, Layce, and more.

Artist and brands are encouraged to sign up to our email list for exclusive deals, including free beats. Follow the beatmaker known as itsKOTIC via youtube.

On that note, thanks for visiting the best place online for artist to Download Beats and Buy Beats. Click on any beat located in the beat store above & receive tagless instrumentals instantly. Contact itsKOTIC personally at itsKOTIC@gmail.com should you have any inquiries.!

How To Sell Your Music On iTunes For Free

iTunes Logo image

With the emergence of the indie label, and the increase in digital downloads, artist such as yourself are looking for the most cost effective ways to have their music distributed online. Routenote is an online music distribution company which provides independent artist the opportunity to get their music on the most popular online stores, including iTunes for free.

How does it work? Its very easy. Once you sign up for a free account you have 2 options.

1. Create a FREE RELEASE. How it works is for no up front fee or yearly fee, you get to keep 85% of what your music sells and Routenote (your distributor) keeps the other 15%. This is a great deal because it's no cost to you period. Even if your music doesn't sell you will not be required to pay a dime. You will still own your masters and this is not an exclusive agreement therefore allowing you to change distributors at anytime you want. Some distributors charge 20% of all sales and streams or more, and still require you to pay an upfront fee plus a yearly fee.

2. Create a PREMIUM RELEASE. A premium release requires you to pay $10 upfront for a single, $20 for an EP, $30 for an or $45 extended album. Then just $9.99 annually. The best thing of all is that you get to keep 100% of your royalties. This a great option if you have a great fan base an you know you will be able to at least cover the upfront cost and the yearly cost of maintaining all of your releases online.

Here's also a benefit as to why you want your music distributed with routenote. Your given a free routenote direct account where your fans can download your music directly from your website using custom widgets and you get paid instantly via paypal once again all for free. Add in the fact that not only will your music be on iTunes within 1 to 2 weeks but also Google Play, Amazon, Spotify, XBox Music, plus more.